GOD’S ANNUAL FEAST DAYS CALENDAR FOR 2019
1. Passover- Friday- April 19 – (Passover Ceremony will be held on
Thursday, April 18 at 7 pm (1 Day).
1A The Night To Be Much Observed (NTBO) will be on Friday, April 19 from
8pm – 9:30pm (Exod. 12: 42)
2 Feast of Unleavened Bread – Saturday- April 20 to Friday- April 26 (Total of
7 Days) (First and Last Day are Sabbaths unto the Lord)
3. Feast of Pentecost – Sunday – June 9 (1 Day)
4. Feast of Trumpets – Monday – September 30 (1 Day)
5. The Day of Atonement – Wednesday – October 9 – (1Day)
6. Feast of Tabernacles – Monday- October 14 to Sunday- October 20
which continues into the
7. Last Great Day–Monday– October 21st (Total of 8 Days)
Before God made man he made provision for man to be spiritually sustained. The word "seasons" in Genesis 1:14 not only refers to Spring, Summer Autumn and Winter, but also refers to the Hebrew word "moed" which means times of Holy Convocation/times of worship . In Leviticus 23 we read the specifics concerning the annual Feast Days of God, which He provided for mankind. Salvation is by the grace of God and our reward will depend on our works through faith in God; we read this in Rev. 22:12-14.